Saturday, March 26, 2011

Jef Night - The New America

I have always believed that some of the best work of Jesus today is probably done through atheists while he waits for the Christians to wake the F*** up.

The cross is just another brand in America. People wave it around like a flag and call themselves exceptional. It is the most powerful political symbol there is for some people. In those places I think it just might be taking on a swastika like use. . and I do wonder if Jesus is actually becoming dead in people's minds there.

That is why this song caught my attention and made me cheer inside. I like the slap in the face it presents to our nation of political Christianity.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

hahaha....nice one

vicky said...

rhinoplasty is the technique used in skin surgery and is very useful

vicky said...

Auto Transport in USA is the best auto transport company in usa u can contact us any time

Anonymous said...

nice information sharing.
As Seen On TV Products is a convenient one stop shop. It contains the hottest products seen on TV. We provide safe and secure ordering facilities to ensure the customer have a good shopping experience.

Anonymous said...

I'm Абрам Александр a businessman who was able to revive his dying lumbering business through the help of a God sent lender known as Benjamin Lee the Loan Consultant. Am resident at Yekaterinburg Екатеринбург. Well are you trying to start a business, settle your debt, expand your existing one, need money to purchase supplies. Have you been having problems trying to secure a Good Credit Facility, I want you to know that Mr Benjamin will see you through. Is the right place for you to resolve all your financial problems because I am a living testimony and i can't just keep this to myself when others are looking for a way to be financially lifted.. I want you all to contact this God sent lender using the details as stated in order to be a partaker of this great opportunity Email: 247officedept@gmail.com Or WhatsApp/Text +1-989-394-3740.