Thursday, November 1, 2007

Video Activism: Plisko - What is supporting the troops? (the commentary)



This is the full length commentary I recently created about supporting the troops. I have decided to break with Current TV. Sorry Mr Gore. They have abandoned their original vision and they are now trying to be and uber hip wannabe MTV network that dictates everything rather than a special and unique interaction between web producers and a TV outlet. The above version is from Metacafe which will pay me if I get enough hits so feel free to link to it or visit the metacafe page where you can get the embed code and rate the video, which is also important to it's success.

1 comment:

Mark Prime (tpm/Confession Zero) said...

I support the troops and I support this video my friend! Well done!